Let me know when this Teach Along is Available
In this 12 week, all-in, Teach Along you will learn to fully implement the Science of Reading to get every child in your class reading without worksheets, guessing strategies or tears. Enter your first name and email address below so that I can let you know when more details are available.
By the End of this Teach Along You Will Have:
- Developed a strong understanding of how to teach the 5 components of reading instruction according to the science.
- Planned and conducted lessons using the explicit teaching model
- Developed an explicit and highly effective daily literacy block
- Conducted daily shared writing lessons in your class
- Planned and taught lessons with the aim of building strong oral language skills in students
- Assessed and taught phonological and phonemic awareness skills
- Planned and taught systematic, explicit phonics lessons according to the science of reading
- Assessed and monitored students’ phonics skills
- Used decodable texts to support children’s reading skills
- Communicated with parents about the science of reading and how they can support their children at home
- Taught irregular, high frequency words in a way that support children’s reading and spelling development without guessing
When you enrol in this Teach Along,
10 implementation modules that show you literally everything you need to get your students reading in the first three years of school.
Build your confidence in teaching reading and remember the reason you started teaching in the first place!
In addition, you'll receive three special bonuses. More information to come soon!
I am super excited to be bringing this Teach Along to you in mid 2022.
Learning about the science of reading and how to implement it has literally changed the lives of the children in my classrooms, particularly those who are at risk in some way. Changing and refining practice is about more than system data. It is about giving children the ultimate strong start to their lives.
We know that children who start behind, usually stay behind. Very few children will ‘catch up’ in the years following their Foundation year. We also know that if we can make sure that children have fundamental reading skills in the first three years of school they are set up to achieve great things.
I can’t wait to show you how to make your teaching even stronger so that every child in your class can look at you with the spark of success in their eyes. After all, isn’t THAT why you became a teacher in the first place?
If you choose to accept my invitation to grow in your practice and commit to participating fully, I guarantee that the 12 weeks of the Reading Success in the Early Primary Years Teach Along will help you grow in confidence, skills and the ability to support every student in your class.
I look forward to meeting you inside this All-in Teach Along!
Enter Your Details Below and I will let you know when this Teach Along is available for bookings.